It was mentioned by another blogger about getting rid of things you don’t need. As you keep your place organized. I decided to focus on my bathroom. As it is a small place in the room that I would like to keep clean and organized. Small spaces can look cluttered or unkempt if something is out of place.
The following rules help to keep my bathroom clean and organized :
1. All four members of the house has their own basket to store things. Each a different color. Easily to tell the difference.
2. All shampoo, conditioner etc. belongs in a pouch that is to be kept in each family member’s room. When running low let mom know, so it can be replaced. If shampoo etc ; is left in the shower. Anyone is free to use it. This way if someone’s young child dumps it out. No one can complain. As you left it in there.
3. A hanging net has been provided and attached to the bathroom wall to hold bath toys. Please put them back after each use.
4. Hooks are provided for each member to hang what they want : Washcloth, scrubbie, scrub brush etc.
5. Shower curtain must be closed after each use. This way it can air and dry out. Thus, allowing it to last longer and to prevent mold.
6. All towels must be hung up on a towel rack or over the shower curtain after use. Not thrown on the floor. Where it can a be tripping hazard.
7. A tall basket is placed in the bathroom to place all dry dirty clothes in. No wet clothes are to put in it. When it is full of dry dirty clothes, take the basket out to the laundry room to be washed. Replace tall basket with another basket.
8. Wash clothes must be rung out. Place on side of the bathtub or sink to dry. If you want to use it more than once. Place it on a hook provided. If you find them dry hanging on side of tub or sink. Please move them to the dirty clothes basket.
9. Smoking is not allowed in the bathroom. As no ashtray is provided. If you do smoke in the bathroom. Do not leave ashes in the sink, bathtub, or for heaven sake on the floor for someone to walk on or someone else to clean up.
10. Clean up after yourself. When you shave do not leave your trimmings laying on the floor, around the sink, or on the back of toilet. That is gross.
Do you have rules for the bathroom? If so, what are they?
Photo is of my bathroom shower curtain. Photo was taken by and © belongs to Sandy KS aka rusty2rusty.