I am happy to bring you this information today about the amazing healing properties of aloe vera. Firstly, in case you don’t know I want to emphasize that I am not selling aloe vera products and I am not paid to write this article, I also don’t earn any commissions from the sale of any products I mention here. I am, however, an ardent supporter of natural medicines, and have personally grown and eaten aloe vera plants in Robertson, in the western Cape of South Africa where I lived for 15 years.
My yard was an actual aloe farm, I make my superfood breakfast smoothie, each day at dawn, I walked out to my yard, sliced off an aloe vera leaf, then I filleted the leaf and dropped the aloe vera gel into my blender. Moments later, I was enjoying the most healthful medicinal herb that nature has created.
I don’t make the statement lightly, when I say aloe vera is the most impressive medicinal herb ever produced in nature. I’ve studied many herbs, each one with its very own curative properties, I’ve also written hundreds of articles on herbs in disease prevention. The aloe vera plant is the most impressive herb of all and nothing else on our planet offers the array of healing benefits aloe vera sports. In a single plant, aloe vera offers potent, natural medicine that treats the 22 ailments below:
• Stops cancer tumor growth.
• Balances cholesterol levels.
• Repairs or reverses “sticky blood”.
• Boosts blood oxygen levels.
• Soothes arthritis and inflammation pain.
• Relieves oxidative stress.
• Protects the body from oxalates in coffee and tea and prevents kidney stones.
• Helps to balance overly acidic dietary habits by alkalizing the body.
• Cures IBS, Crohn’s disease, ulcers and other digestive disorders.
• Reduces high blood pressure naturally, by treating the cause.
• Nourishes the body with vitamins, minerals, enzymes and glyconutrients.
• Speeds up healing of physical and radiation burns.
• Makes bandages and antibacterial sprays obsolete.
• Heals colon cancer, the intestines and lubricates the digestive tract.
• Ends constipation.
• Stabilizes and reduces triglycerides in diabetics.
• Treats and prevents candida infections.
• Protects against kidney infections.
• Functions as nature’s own “sports drink” for electrolyte balance.
• Boosts cardiovascular performance and physical endurance.
• Speeds recovery from exertion and injury.
• Hydrates dry skin.
Earn money for writing about your thoughts, fears, beliefs and point of view
If you enjoyed this article here’s another: Click here
Content by Andre’ George Hartslief ©2016 all rights reserved
photo from pixabay.com