My Haven Kitchen Garden!
My kitchen garden is a small haven. There are many interesting crops there. One who comes to the garden will be shocked with awe and admiration.
- Wild strawberries are grown in my haven of a kitchen garden. The strawberries are used to flavor my home-made yoghurt.
- Tomatoes also grow in this garden. We use the tomatoes in our vegetables and salad. The tomatoes when ripe color my haven garden too.
- Passion fruits also grow with passion. They are very good to make fruit juice. We normally sell the juice to the locals to quench their thirst.
- Brinjals also grow in my kitchen garden. They are used as a vegetable and we enjoy eating them. Brinjals are very delicious and contain the necessary minerals and vitamins needed by the body.
- To crown my haven of kitchen garden are different types of vegetables. Some are wild though we have tamed them. Others are cabbages and kales.Am I not lucky to have such a beautiful haven of a garden?
My admiration goes to my kitchen garden which happens to be a small haven. I extend my invitation for you to come and view this haven. Will you come?