Over the years we have seen many revenue sharing sites that rised and fall leaving writers upset and lost their trust on revenue sharing blog sites. As far as I know, among those sites who rised years ago there is only few if not one left running until this days.
I would like to be open to everyone and share some of the challenges every revenue sharing blog site has to face, how these challenges interconnected with each other and how can we overcome them.
The list below is a summary and I’ll try to expand each on my future articles. I will also update this article anytime to add links on updates and additions
1. Control of the revenues shared to the community
2. Getting an account on reliable adnetworks
3. Keeping and protecting the interest of adnetworks that serves the ads
4. Security measures to prevent fraud and abuse of the system
5. Being categorized as a content farm
6. Educating the writers
7. Flexibility to any change in policy of third party ad servers.
8. Getting back the long lost trust of writers
9. Raising the revenues generated
10. Keeping up with the trend/innovation
11. Preparedness to worst possibilities