I have been thinking of what are the things that make me laugh. As it seems lately I haven’t been laughing that much. Not that I have been a Debbie Downer of sorts or anything.
Here are some things that make me laugh when I do not feel like laughing at all :
- Tv shows & Movies – Comedies really make me bust a gut. Right now I am watching a tv series called “Heart of Dixie”. I find it to be a romantic and a comedy at the same time.
- My dogs really crack me up. I love playing with them and watching them do silly stuff.
- Books – I find certain types of books will get me to laugh. Like joke books.
- Facebook graphics – I scroll through my news feed to find things that will make me laugh.
- Myself – I find I laugh at myself for some of the things I do. Such as : walking into a room and forgetting why I went in there for. To walk out of the room. Sit down and clearly remember what I should had a few seconds before.
- Blogs – Some blogs I visit are a real hoot to read. The blogger makes me laugh and smile.
Most days it doesn’t take much for me to laugh. I am generally in a good mood. Unless my teens decide to argue and mouth back when we are in the process of cleaning. I am a clean freak by nature. Messes upset my aroma. Not sure if the teens think it is funny to upset me or they really hate cleaning. Either way they tend to laugh at how I react to a mess.
What was the last thing that made you laugh?
Photo from Pixabay.com a free use photo website.