Tuesday, August 02, 2016
- Button-front cotton shirt, tie, pleather jacket, and plain-front pants or tweed pants.
- Button-front cotton shirt, tie, v-neck sweater, and khaki pants.
- Button-front cotton shirt, crewneck sweater, nylon jacket, and khaki pants.
- Turtleneck sweater, pleather blazer, tweed pants, and flannel purse.
- A sleeveless shell blouse with a matching cardigan sweater and gabardine pants.
- Turtleneck sweater, pleather skirt, and tweed purse.
- Button-front shirt, v-neck sweater, and tweed skirt. You can also add a tie as well as narrow belt.
These business outfits are also good for fall and winter fashions because the clothing fabrics have such warm and cozy texture and thickness.
Shoes would include oxfords and loafers for both men and women. But, of course, women have more options, such as ballet flats, pumps, mary janes, and boots.
Purses might include attache case, brief case, messenger bag, messenger purse, and tote bag.
You can also wear a hat, such as fedora and beret.
Also, eyeglasses tend to add a professional look, especially if the frames a nice and modern. But it isn’t necessary.
It is advisable to keep jewelry to a minimum and simple, for both men and women, so not to be distracting. Simple stud earrings are the best as well as one strand of pearl necklace or a simple chain necklace. The necklace might even contain a simple pendant. Moreover, one ring on each hand should be enough as well as one simple bracelet.