Chicken Tinola is one of the Filipino foods that we are most often cooking for our family and I just want to share this to all of my fellow writers, I know that some of us have different nationalities and I would like to introduce this dish to all of you. It is very easy to cook and I am sure you can follow the step by step on how it is cooked.
1 pc. diced ginger
4 pcs. minced garlic
1 pc. onion
1 pc. tomato
1 pc. Sayote
1/2 kilo chicken
4 tbsp. cooking oil
3 cups of water
- In a pan put the 4 tbsp. of cooking oil, saute the ginger, garlic, onion, and tomato.
- Add the ½ kilo of chicken and pepper then simmer for about a minute until the chicken is golden brown.
- Add the sayote (vegetable pear) and add the fish sauce and simmer it again for another minute until the sayote is tender.
- Add the 3 cups of water then let it boil and add the moringa leaves to make it even healthier.
- That’s it! Easy and ready to serve for the family.
I am sure you can follow this Filipino dish called “Chicken Tinola”.
Article is written by me @elmcee1813