I decided to have fun while blogging today. I am writing about ten things I have on my desk. You can create a list with ten things on your desk or work space as well. It is fun to read what different things people keep on their desk or work space.
- Notebook – I list all my ideas in one notebook. I plan to get an organizer as soon as I fill this notebook up. I have had been using it for about a year and a half.
- Planner – I keep a planner I picked up from Walmart at the beginning of the year. This is where I keep all my appointments. Plus, where I jot down any bills I paid on the date I pay them. Plus, the amount and confirm number.
- Candle stand – I place a tea light candle in the bottom. On top I place some aroma wax beads or melts. The current scent is apple melon. I wish they would bring back the cucumber melon scent. as that was my favorite.
- Lighter – I tend to keep a lighter on my desk. That way I can light the candle.
- Ceramic vase – I use it to hold pens, pencils, scissors and highlighters. I use the highlighters to mark off the ideas I have written in my notebook. As I use them. I use the pens and pencils to jot down my ideas and to write in my planner. The scissors are to open the boxes I get from Amazon or I have ordered online.
- Smart phone – I keep my smart phone on my desk. I keep it close in case I get a call or text I need to respond too.
- Mouse and keyboard pad – I keep a pad that is combines to use for my mouse and keyboard. I recently received it in the mail a few days ago. I do like the look. Sometimes it is hard to control the mouse. Like all mouse pads when they first get broke in.
- Magazines – I keep magazines I get free. Where I get my ideas and free coupons. Afterwards they go to the fire pit.
- Picture – I have a picture my boyfriend and I took at one of those photo booths together.
- Small glass holder – I place my jewelry or hair band in when I take them off sitting at the computer. Sometimes loose change.
What do you have on your desk?